There are several advantages of having a 1300 number and this post will focus on all those benefits and also provide you with advice on choosing the best provider and number for your business.
Advantages of Having a 1300 number
A 1300 number helps the customer as it helps them to call your business from any pace for the local price. But this number has many more advantages for your business as well and they are:
- It is easier for everyone to remember when compared with any normal phone number
- it can offer credibility even to the smallest start-up business, because of the fact that these numbers were only used by large businesses earlier
- It provides your business a great market, as clients can call you from anywhere they want.
- These numbers can be moved along with the business, as it is completely flexible and not tied with any specific line.
- It comes with several options, including call tracking, monitoring, and call handling features.
Choosing the best Sydney 1300 numbers provider
While choosing the right provider and right number for your business, you must consider what you will make use of it for. If you want it only for call handling and routing, then a free pool number is all that you need.
On the other hand, if you want to use your own 1300 number for marketing, then it should be attractive and memorable. In this case, an easy to remember pattern will be needed. Smart numbers are the best types of 1300 numbers for branding and marketing purposes. The type of 1300 number you choose will completely depend on the price you want to pay and why do you need it, but even getting a free number will also help your business in many ways from the moment you get it connected.